The University of Oklahoma National Resource Center for Youth Services events before May 11th have been cancelled or postponed. The health and safety of our participants, community, and staff are of the utmost importance. Check back regularly for updates on our event schedules.
NRCYS staff stay up-to-date on current trends across a variety of human service disciplines and can develop and facilitate customized training, help coordinate a conference, or provide capacity-building consultation at your agency.
Topical areas we can help with:
- Youth Development
- Permanency and Well-being
- Trauma Responsive Care
- Developing Independent Living Skills
- Supporting Youth Transitioning to Adulthood
- Authentic Youth Engagement
- Youth Worker Development
- Behavioral Support
- Cultural Responsiveness and Inclusion
- Sexual Health
- Trainer Development
- Using Experiential Activities to Enhance Your Program
To find out more, contact us at email@example.com or call (800) 274-2687.