Young Adults Must Meet One of the Following Criteria to be Eligible:
- Exited out of care on or after your 18th birthday
- Exited care through adoption or guardianship after your 16th birthday
- Meet eligibility requirements for the Oklahoma Foster Care Tuition Waiver
- Students who were reunified and also meet the Tuition Waiver eligibility requirements are also eligible for ETV
Fill out the below application and send it to CWS.ETV.Applications@okdhs.org
Right-click the above link and select "Save As...", then open the downloaded form in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Oklahoma Foster Care Tuition Waiver
Oklahoma Foster Care Tuition Waiver is provided through the Oklahoma Regents of Higher Education and can be applied to the student’s account to account to cover tuition fees.
Young Adults Must Meet the Following Criteria to be Eligible:
- Must have been is OKDHS custody for 9 months between the ages of 16-18
- Be a resident of the state of Oklahoma Department of Human Services
- Have graduated in the last 3 years from a high school accredited by the state of Oklahoma
- The only alternative to a high school diploma is the Oklahoma GED
- Must be attending a public post-secondary school in the state of Oklahoma
Eligible students can receive the Oklahoma Foster Care Tuition Waiver until the age of 26 or until achieving a Bachelor’s degree.